cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
adeast
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN modem internet constantly dropping out.

Hello, My Optus NBN ARRIS CM8200 modem is constantly dropping in and out of internet connectivity. I've tried turning it on and off, resetting it and all with the same intermittent connectivity fault.  I need help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: NBN modem internet constantly dropping out.

@adeastSounds like a faulty modem and as such you are better getting in touch with Optus via twitter or facebook or the optus myapp mobile app.

Kartika

Re: NBN modem internet constantly dropping out.

Hi @adeast sorry to hear about your NBN connection issue. There could be many reason why your connection is dropping. Could be the line or fault on the network or yes Optus modem. Or it can also be a fault reported in your area → Network Status page.

If there is no fault reported then we need to investigate further. However since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such your best to contact our support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors