Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN issues

Hi Optus,

Let me start by saying I have been really patient with you guys and I have only been using your services for 3 months for NBN but my partner has been an Optus customer for 10+ years.

Everyday your NBN services without fail will drop out, I have not had a stable connection since you guys installed it, and it's a joke. I pay you to provide me internet connection but with all the drop outs I'm already thinking of moving to another provider, this needs to be fixed. 

I have also tried numerous times to combine the service with a mobile phone account and it seems you guys can't get that right either, tried over live chat twice and in person.

Looking forward to your reply

Jayem

2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: NBN issues

What kind of NBN service are we talking here? FTTN, FTTP, FTTC, HFC, FW? 

What modem/router are you using? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: NBN issues

I believe it's FTTP and using the upgraded modem sagemcom from Optus.

No, first time posting to YES crowd and the only thing they told me from chat is they had to restart the connection from the server .......intenet has just gone down again twice in one day.

0 Kudos