Searching...
Highlighted

NBN issue

Autoind1

What's happening with NBN in Beresfield area? I have 2 services that have had speed issues all day. 1 is FTTN the other FTTP. Currently unusable. 

Re: NBN issue

Squizz

I'm in Perth between four 4G+ towers. 4G internet has been flaky since around 10pm yesterday. Changing to Telstra works (I have dual SIM) as does iiNet ADSL2. Switching back to Optus has the same flaky results all the way to the CBD. Some sites, e.g. abc.net.au partially load but stall loading elements from other sites. Also parts of optus.com.au don't load or only load after a few reload attempts, I'm accessing this page via iiNet ADSL.

That I can load some sites but not others when using Optus, and I can access those sites fully when using Telstra 4G & iiNet ADSL, I'm on 4G and you're on nbn makes me think it is an Optus routing issue.

Also reports:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Cannot-connect-to-internet-in-Constitution-Hill...

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Sudden-PING-spikes-that-dont-stop/m-p/327759

Dan_C

Hey @Autoind1, we haven't received a specific report advising of an issue impacting NBN services in 2322. Are you still experiencing the same? Have you only recently noticed a decline in performance? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Autoind1

Hi it just happened yesterday and has been back to normal. Ping was poor and we were getting full upload no download.

Back to normal now. The fttn service was unstable but support seems to have actioned the dropouts.

AlexRH

Ah okay, thanks for the update @Autoind1! Glad to hear that you're back online Smiley Happy

For future reference, you can check your area for interruptions HERE and find our troubleshooting guides HERE .

Have a great weekend! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos