Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

NBN installed, Optus not activated yet

[ Edited ]
Nixeohp

NBN installed a week ago - Optus haven’t activated so internet signal present but no phone or internet. Call centre guaranteed it would be activated yesterday - that didn’t happen. Called again today - still nothing. I’d just like an honest answer from Optus eg you are number 999 in a queue of 1000 & I can stop wasting time each day. Any ideas how to find out exactly what the problem with activation is & when it might happen? Thanks in advance

Re: Optus activation

MRSKNOWITALL

Hey Darls, What number did you dial? Heres NBNs Tech Support number: 131 344, they are open 24/7. Or you can try calling calling 133 937 for the Premium Services Team who should be able to help or direct you in the right light. 

Oh, one more number you can try is preactivations on 1300 739 402.

Nixeohp

Thanks but Optus preactivation are the problem. 5 calls 5 different excuses, + promises they haven’t kept eg activation will happen today (4 days ago) depending on the country the call centre is based in. 

Ray_YC

Hi there Nixieohp,

Just checking in to see if this has since been resolved?

If not, please let us know and if you have any fault or reference numbers be sure to mention those so we can do our best to follow up what's going on with this one.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nixeohp

Thanks -11 days & 6 calls, it’s resolved

Solution

Ray_YC

Good news! 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MsJones88

Do you know how they resolved it?

We have been through issue after issue with our relocation for a month now and today it’s supposed to be solved but the modem isn’t detecting any internet (again)

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos