Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
wingchau
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN installation

Hi Guys,I was booked in to have my NBN installed on 27 Mar. ( Order Ref.: 143258857A). That day I took a day off & spent all afternoon waiting , nobody showed up. After couple days, I message Yes Crowd, that day ( I took another day off) there was a technician in, he did some test on my landline, then he left. Since then no one from Optus contact me & let me know what s going on, neither I receive the self install kit. Up until yesterday, I got an email from Yes Crowd telling me that my order (144440068A) was cancelled. So I was wondering what s going on with the services of Optus, as I had been with Optus for more than 20 years. This time really let me down. Hopefully someone there can help me out !!!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
wingchau
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: NBN installation

no reply ?????

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi wingchau,

Alex replied to you on the 9th of April, see here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
wingchau
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just want to find out when can I have the NBN installed ?

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm afraid we don't have access to customer accounts here on this public forum so we don't know that. You'll need to contact Optus. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos