cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor joneda1
Contributor

NBN in Tingira Heights

I see some people here (eg. Marshy) are in Tingira Heights. I'm looking at moving there shortly and would like to know how NBN speeds are going these days. I get about 45/17 sync in Warners Bay at a good 700m from my node and don't seem to suffer much loss due to congestion (on Optus).

I can change providers in the next few months so would be nice to know results on different providers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NBN in Tingira Heights

Put an @Marshy and start typing the name. They will then get an email saying you have mentioned them.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor joneda1
Contributor

Re: NBN in Tingira Heights

Thanks, so to repeat the question:

I see some people here (eg. @Marshy) are in Tingira Heights. I'm looking at moving there shortly and would like to know how NBN speeds are going these days. I get about 45/17 sync in Warners Bay at a good 700m from my node and don't seem to suffer much loss due to congestion (on Optus).

I can change providers in the next few months so would be nice to know results on different providers.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors