cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor joneda1
Contributor

NBN in Tingira Heights

I see some people here (eg. Marshy) are in Tingira Heights. I'm looking at moving there shortly and would like to know how NBN speeds are going these days. I get about 45/17 sync in Warners Bay at a good 700m from my node and don't seem to suffer much loss due to congestion (on Optus).

I can change providers in the next few months so would be nice to know results on different providers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NBN in Tingira Heights

Put an @Marshy and start typing the name. They will then get an email saying you have mentioned them.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Contributor joneda1
Contributor

Re: NBN in Tingira Heights

Thanks, so to repeat the question:

I see some people here (eg. @Marshy) are in Tingira Heights. I'm looking at moving there shortly and would like to know how NBN speeds are going these days. I get about 45/17 sync in Warners Bay at a good 700m from my node and don't seem to suffer much loss due to congestion (on Optus).

I can change providers in the next few months so would be nice to know results on different providers.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors