Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Svenp
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: NBN dropout and my frustrations.

Go for Wireless Optus Broadband  $70 for 140GB and pool with your mobile to use it wherever you go. Works fine with speeds 70/40 at my home (close to Optus antenna) and better at other places (or worse) but allwys better than you got. I was using cabel before but dident want to risk anything with HFC.

Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @GeeQ, thanks for raising this with us here. It's definitely concerning to hear of all of your drop outs and a fault should be raised for investigation. Have you been provided with any reference numbers when speaking with Tech Support? They typically begin with 18 and get sent via SMS. I can check it out on my end and contact the team handling your case

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

>>staying abreast with all that’s going on back in the states hoping that we finally get something on trump to bring him down.

Thought I invented #Mueller2018, but it was going ok without me.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/mueller2018?src=hash

GeeQ
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Toomey At this point as I’ve mentioned initially, I’m done! because anything more will only serve to aggravate me again when I’ve already resign myself. I did not keep a detailed log of all the contacts I had but it started immediately after they switched me on the NBN network, which was sometime back in September. I’m to the point where I’m pretty convinced it’s to do with the network it’s self and read about the terrible fiasco about the launch of NBN and the mixture of both old and new technology that was used, so I believe once all the problems is rectified (if ever) only then will then the problem likely resolve itself. I have been using various methods to work around it, downloading movies first to my iPad then stream it to my Apple TV just to avoid streaming issues and it abruptly dropping the connection while we are enjoying our entertainment.

GeeQ
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@10000000000GB Funny, I come to learn that even the Aussies what him out too. I’m hoping Stormy Daniels blow in some storm that sweep him out of office but even that is not happening fast enough for me.

0 Kudos
GeeQ
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Svenp Thanks, but my family and I would blow through that in less than a week.

0 Kudos
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Private message

0 Kudos