cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN connection

Hi,
I was on Optus cable and switched to optus NBN HFC in April this year. I just received a letter from Optus saying that I have switched to another nbn provider and contact Optus to cancel Optus cable account.

What is going on ?

Can someone please help ?

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN connection

Hi @alin

It sounds like something that was sent through in error. Are you receiving more than one bill from Optus? 

The Cable service must be showing as active as active on our sided, or your contact details simply haven't been removed from our distribution list. Potentially, we could have outdated information on our mailing list. 

Best to get in touch with our billing team and confirm that the service is not still being billed for. You can chat to us over Messenger or send your details through to our Social Media service team. You can find them on Facebook or Twitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos