cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor gerarder01
New Contributor

NBN connection issues

I have a Sagemcom F@st 3864V3 OP black modem and the NBN arris router.  I have connected the red ethernet cord into the NBN router and the red WAN port on the modem, power is connected to both, the coxial cable is connected also.  All of the lights are on and stable on the router and Power, LAN, WAN lights are on and stable on the modem, the WIFI and internet lights are constantly flashing.  I can not connect to the internet at all.  What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN connection issues

Hi there gerarder01,

Has it worked previously or this is the first time you are trying to connect your Optus NBN?

Have you checked if there are any reported issues in your area? Click on the outages tab and enter your address.

Please also see our help and support page: Can't Connect - NBN Troubleshooting

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos