cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Melissaanne
New Contributor

Re: NBN connected but no Optus internet - how long for activation?

I have been waiting 7 weeks for nbn to connect my service finally they have completed the activation on there ends (28th feb) and still no Internet I had an appt with nbn on the (1st March) no show and no message saying it was cancelled so I had waited from 1pm-5pm at home. I phoned Optus at 530pm after the no show only for someone from general support team to hang up on me when I had told them it was disrespectful. Now today (2nd March) I called at 12pm asking what was going on with my Optus nbn wireless modem only to be told they would call me back in 2-3 hours as they can’t tell me anything. I waited no phone call so I called back at 5pm waited on hold for 45 mins than was told that the update from nbn has said that there is no time frame and no information as to why my service still hasn’t been connected after speaking to Optus tech support he said to call back in a few days and see what’s going on. After having  called Optus almost twice a day for the last 7 weeks I’ve had enough. I was promised an internet connection 4 hours after activation. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN connected but no Optus internet - how long for activation?

@Melissaanne, doesn't sound great 😞 I'm happy to check this one out. 

Can you send us a private message with your account details? We're after your full name, DOB and order reference number. If you don't have the order number on hand then your address is perfectly fine. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos