Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
thuchau
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN appointments

Hi

I were told tto stay home Friday 27th March 2020 since NBN technician would come to install NBN cables. No one came and no phone call received

21/4/2020 I was told to stay home since NBN technician would come. The whole day no one came and again no phone call received to let me know what is going on

I understand due to CONVID 19, NBN and Optus are overwhelming with works however a courtesy phone would greatly appreciated.

Would Optus still be interested to be my provider for internet services? If not please advise so I can look for a different provider.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN appointments

Hi thuchau,

Just a heads up as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos