cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor judithann1
New Contributor

Re: NBN Wi-Fi 'connected', but no internet!

I am unsure the service is on,  I am waiting to be notified. I am awaiting for the password, I don't know where or which one it is. Can someone just text me how too go 1 step at a time  and will just follow the directions. PLEASE!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Do you mean the password for the WiFi? It should be on the modem itself on the barcode or you should have received a fridge magnet with the login details.

Getting Started with Optus NBN may be helpful.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Hayat
New Contributor

Still not working
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We just need a little more info @Hayat 

Is this a brand new connection or an established service? If it's the same issue described by the OP, it could be a number of things. 

Which lights are lit up one the modem? Other than a lit up WiFi light, we're looking for a solid green internet & DSL/Fibre (depending on the NBN technology type).

Do you have an NBN connection box (NTD) as part of your hardware setup? If so, you can try plugging in a desktop or laptop directly into the UNI-D port. That'll allow you to determine if the Optus supplied modem is the culprit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos