cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: NBN Wi-Fi 'connected', but no internet! Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864

@ashvd97  Sorry to see this unresolved for you. I have taken the liberty to ask a helpful online Moderator to see if he can be of assistance to you. He may send you a private message for the reference code.

@Dan_C  - Would it be possible for you to have a look at this mystery. Optus NBN HFC service commissioned from previous Optus ADSL, Arris modem LEDs all ON, Optus advises can see F@ST3864 and says all should work, Wi-Fi works but no Internet connectivity from devices, Optus sends out another modem , now Optus can't detect replacement modem . Case Manager assigned. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

This doesn't seem to be singular isolated case. I am in the same predicament as the OP.

Requested Relocation NBN hfc - NBN fttc  (20th Nov 2019)
NBN fttc activation in Point Cook VIC 3030 - (Promised 29 Nov -12 Days Overdue now)

Current Status

NBN ncd - All four lights ON
Optus 5366TN  - @Internet light red

2 Visits by NBN tech - stating it's all GOOD (5th & 10th Dec )
OPTUS tech support / case managers have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Far out, so are you still without internet? I'm so angry as this is getting close to Christmas and I have surgery next week and have no internet or tv now to watch during recovery! You're right, no one has any idea what they're doing and it's a constant loop cycle.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much! 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've sent you a PM @Mkrtich 🙂
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Whoops, ignore that one.

That was meant to go to @ashvd97
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay, @ashvd97, check your inbox 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still NO INTERNET. Have decided to give Optus 24 hours to fix it with their Tech appointment tomorrow. If they can't fix it by then they can find a doorknob and suck on it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So did Optus give you an answer to this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Markrowley3,

I'm not sure of the outcome but the OP was referred to our Social Media response team as we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you need assistance and have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors