cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor prashn80
New Contributor

NBN Service Relocation Nightmare

I have had the worst experience of a simple relocation of my NBN service from my old address to new address. Somehow their backend staff have managed to screw up the process and as a result my entire NBN service was cancelled instead of being relocated. I have spoken to numerous service staff via chat and none of them can confirm what is happening. One person will say the service is cancelled and my account is closed. Ask another person, account is still ok but got problems with the relocation. Gives a 48 hour timeframe to resolve the issue but hear nothing back after that. Check again, service is still cancelled. Best part is i am on a 24 month contract, so what happens to the contract? I am free to move to another provider? I would be more than glad if someone at Optus can just confirm that i am free to leave. One of the worst telcos that i have ever encountered in my life with deplorable customer service.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN Service Relocation Nightmare

Pretty disappointing to hear about your experience.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors