Searching...

NBN SPEED MELBOURNE IS S#IT

JuicyCreative

I'm on the 100/40 plan and my speed is terrible during peek time. I can't even use my internet once it reaches 3pm, it goes till 1am, I asked Optus if they could adjust my bill and guess what? they told me NO, straight up no.

this is my speedtest 

Optus, get ur s#it together. 

stop stealing our money. theifs.

Re: NBN SPEED MELBOURNE IS S#IT

Rtowns

Agreed - see my post - exactly the same

should be 50/20, getting 1/10 

Jax_K

Hey @JuicyCreative and @Rtowns, how are your speeds outside of peak hours? I'd recommend speaking to our team on 1300 555 241 about your contract options from here moving forward if there's no resolution date for capacity upgrades. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

SuperStacy

FWIW - I'd be very surprised if NBN was the cause of the problem. They may be the wholesaler, but the responsibilty for the service still falls on Optus.

Get a better provider.

JuicyCreative

No capacity upgrade so far.
Its just not me, its everyone who has nbn with optus. can you guys please upgrade ALL ur servers?

Hannah-L

@JuicyCreative The efficiency of our bandwidth is monitored very closely by our network engineers, capacity upgrades will be scheduled for affected areas as soon as possible.

IBS

Hi IBS,

You just earned a new badge!

Pitching In

Awarded for authoring your 25th reply!

and 10 mins later my post here promptly vanishes!

Aman_B

Hi @IBS,  they're definitely not the best results. Am I able to confirm if this is something that you've raised with our tech guys on 131344 so that it can be investigated?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

IBS

@Aman_BNo they are not. I do wonder how you can see my post of the speeds when it is not visible to myself and appears to have been either hidden or deleted?

Esther

Your post has definitely not hidden and is visible on our YES CROWD . Have you had a chance to troubleshoot the speeds? We can follow up on any fault reference numbers. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
52 Kudos
30 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos