Searching...
Highlighted

NBN Plans Optus or Move on ?

DarrenH

Apprently NBN is conencted in my area.  Still waiting on Optus to tell me though.

Anyway, I have been receiving nice glossy brocures from other telcos obviosly wanting my business.

I have been with Optus  over 20 years and loyal.

Question is do I or should I stay with Optus?  I dare say there are other Optus Cable customers who have thought of this as I am.

Does anyone reccommend other telcos, their plans and speeds? Anyone signed with another or know of anyone who has?

I get onto online chat before and the agent offered me the $85 plan for $70 over 24 months with speed pack 3  . incl phone. 

What do others reccommend if anything?  Good offer/ plan? or should I look around?

I have cable now and can get up to 100 mbps.  I'm not too knowledgable with this stuff hense looking for your help guys?

TIA

Darren

Re: NBN Plans Optus or Move on ?

Jeneral__Pain

From what I know, speed pack 3 is 50/10 on the NBN network which would be less than your 100/2 with HFC cable.

What kind of NBN Tech are you getting?

If you pop your address into the NBN address tool on their website what does it say?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: NBN Plans Optus or Move on ?

DarrenH

Mate i did and I got this

Planned technology nbn™ Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)*

Good or bad ?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos