cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN Outage

I went through a NBN outage issue which was resolved by   some very knowledgeable people in here.

Just a update Optus was contacted around February 24 about the outage and that we had to use iPhone to connect to the internet.

Optus said that were sending out an interim package that we could connect to our modem. They said it would arrive within 2 days.

Nothing turned up and we called again and Optus said they would send another one, they said there must be an issue with the address.

That never arrived either. So iPhone was our only way to connect to the internet

NBN cane back around March 1 and so everything was working again.

Fast Forward today and we received two packages each for this interim hook up package.

Both were sent yesterday by Optus.

Optus do not have a clue. 

I would like to dump my Optus contract but I won't because it's the NBN issue which would not change with a new provider.

Next struggle will be fighting the $110.00 bill I will be getting for exceeding my data allowance on my iPhone.

I need the internet as I am doing off site reports for a medical practice in California where I worked before coming home.

Just another example of customer service from Optus

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN Outage

Glad to hear that you're back online @HenryL, I've sent you a private message in regard to the credit adjustment enquiry

We'll chat with you there 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can't find your pm. I'm a bit new to all this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's okay. I've found your message and I've replied back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos