Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vortex_690
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN Outage One Way Not Other

My NBN went out this morning well sort of...

I am uploading at 40mbs  but downloads at 0.01 mbs and my house phone works 

Its a hybrid coax setup 

I tried to cotact support they tried to blame my third party router which was not at fault and did all the usual stuff reset this unplug that and try this straight of the script

1 hour latter said we get back to u called them tonight said we sending tech to investergate .....Strange

Was hoping to get 4G Backup as its going to be out all weekend but not sure 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: NBN Outage One Way Not Other

Hey @vortex_690, sorry to hear you're having trouble here with your service! The issue for our Tech Support team here is that it's difficult for them to troubleshoot and/or isolate the issue without being able to provide service for the modem you have. How do you know it's going to be out all weekend? Is there an identified fault in the area? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
vortex_690
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi mate

They told me on the phone that an appointment is scheduled for Monday to analyse the problem

And today is Friday so that's how I see it as out all week end

Thanks for the reply

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ah okay, thanks for the update @vortex_690 🙂 If they've booked a technician to investigate then it's likely that this will either fix the issue then and there or provide them the insight they need to do so.

Feel free to get in touch with our Faults team or send us a message here if you need a hand! 

Have a great weekend. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos