cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

NBN Installation

are there any delays in Optus NBN installations in St Ives. My neighbours have been told of a 5 month delay - I had NBN installed  in the same building 2 months ago.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: NBN Installation

Hi @jawsjaws, thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Please keep in mind that NBN is only available in selected addresses/areas with the modem supplied by Optus. There may also be technical or commercial reasons that affect their ability to access the service at their address.

If they need further assistance, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. If for some reason, they're unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page. 

Just a friendly reminder that you have provided sensitive information on a public platform. Please delete or hide your post for privacy purposes. Tina. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I have deleted the address details
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Tina_YC wrote:

Please delete or hide your post for privacy purposes. Tina. 

As a moderator @Tina_YC , you should have removed the sensitive information for them when you noticed it. You can not rely on the customer to remove the information in a timely manner.

0 Kudos