Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MufSam123
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN Didnt show up 3rd time appointment changed

So firstly, I was given 15th March.  As this was a bad day for me, I contacted OPTUS and they changed it to 8th March.  It was confirmed in a Chat and by text.  Then when I was checking the online install date I noted it was wrong.  I contacted again and they apologised and said it would definitely be the 22nd (today).  We postponed leaving on our holiday.  I continued to check online and it said today between 1 and 5.  At 4:30 pm I contacted Skybridge, who told me that Optus had not rebooked the appointment.  I have finally got through to optus and they are telling me it is definitely booked.  They now tell me that they are arranging for someone to be here today.  it is 2 minutes to 5 pm.......I am just so fed up with this.  i have the modem, the fetch TV and currently work on 1.6 mbps!!  Now they tell me they are trying to track down the technician who was supposed to be here.  But skybridge tell me it was not booked.  I have never been so frustrated in all my life.  The issue is still not resolved, despite having to take the aftgernoon off work to be here.    I am trying to find an email address to lodge a complaint and even that is almost impossible.

Now they tell me it will be 5th April.  I have already postponed leaving on our holidays and taken time off work to be here.  Are they serious?  OPTUS have told me it was definitely booked (Skybridge way it wasn't)  and that they are still fixing the line...What a load of rubbish.  it is Fixed wireless an our neighbour was connected a few weeks ago.

At least if they are going to make up stories, they should be good stories.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MufSam123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: NBN Didnt show up 3rd time appointment changed

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: NBN Didnt show up 3rd time appointment changed

Thanks for raising this with us and I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances with your connection. I'm just trying to understand the set up here. What are Slybridge responsible for? With an NBN connection, Optus typically organises the technician straight from NBN Co.

From my end I can check your NBN order for earlier appointments, but usually the earliest available slot is booked by default. Feel free to send me your order number, full name and DOB in a private message if you would like me to take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos