cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN Data usage is not showing up in My Optus app

This has been happening since I moved to a new NBN plan in May 2020. Ever since then I cannot get my data usage figure in My Optus app. I have left this for a few months because I thought it might be due to the switch over to a new NBN plan and would eventually sort itself out, however so far no luck. Any ideas? 

4E0B7E3B-9076-4505-A93B-4E25D2DF1F21_1_201_a.jpeg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: NBN Data usage is not showing up in My Optus app

You will have to contact Optus directly for that one as I suspect that they have misconfigured something on your account. I certainly don't have a problem, and if it was a general problem I'm sure there would have been more reports of the problem in the forum except for yours.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I suspected so. The best answer I received was to uninstall and reinstall the app. Still not showing. Next, ask to wait for 15 minutes to 4 hours to the data to sync. Yup, waited. Still not showing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @kharle11, that is correct. It seems your online My Account is not setup correctly which is why the Optus app is not working as well. Unfortunately, we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. You will need to contact our billing team either via the → messaging service or by calling them on  133937 - Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have contact the team and alleged that my account is fixed but it is not. I have been told again to uninstall the app and try installing it again after 30 minutes. Guess what? Still seeing big red exclamation mark! Can someone out there really do something to resolve this?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors