Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ZN
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN Connection

Sooo over ongoing NBN issue and no connection. Great job Optus no internet since Sunday waiting hours and hours for a reply on the message chat to be told nothing wrong, then still nothing! No humans to speak to can’t work from home, it shouldn’t be this hard!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN Connection

Hi zn,

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box to double check that’s the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
ZN
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bella Vista NSW 2153, I have tried all troubleshooting without any luck
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

We had a few incidents logged last week, but they've since been resolved.

If you might have to contact us for this one. We'll need to investigate further.

Send us a message via the My Optus app. You'll want to ensure that you're using the latest version.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to contact us over the phone: Dial 133 937 > Ignore the 1st prompt > Select 2 for internet > 3 for General enquiries. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors