cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBA League Pass Buffering on Optus

Hi guys,

For those still experiencing NBA issues, no matter what the connection type, please send an e-mail to *expired* with the following details:

Networks have asked for at a minimum: 

• Username or Mobile Number
  • IP address
  • Time & Date of impact
  • Details of the game(s) watched including whether Live or VOD replay
  • A speed test result at the time of the issue

Once received, I'll likely be the messenger between the two parties working towards a resolution.

Update: This issue is now considered resolved. Networks have completed extensive testing over the off season and the start of the current season and there are no incidents of any universal problems for streaming NBA League Pass live or on demand via any connection or device. Customer complaints for this season have been very minimal which also support these findings.

For any customers who do have an ongoing issue, please contact Optus directly to complete troubleshooting and if required to have a fault ticket logged, which can also be done online here or here ensuring you provide the above information. I recommend doing a complete check of your connection setup and trying other connection types/devices before contacting Optus as you will be asked to do this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Nba buffering

i am currently watching the all star game and it is so frustrating, it is almost unwatchable. games take considerably longer to watch due to every ten second buffering. disappointed doesnt begin to describe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Nba buffering

Hi Jarryy92,

That is disappointing. Hopefully you can catch the replay on ESPN later.

Confirming my last response in November, we haven't had a complaint about NBA League Pass buffering on the Optus network this entire season unlike the dozens of complaints the previous season. I was able to watch it without issue.

Suggestion would be to go through the various troubleshooting mentioned earlier and if still needed, to contact Optus technical support directly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos