Searching...

Re: NBA League Pass Buffering on Optus

[ Edited ]
KOBE420

Im done with optus this is unacceptable.

its safe to say if you would like to use NBA league pass in Australia at acceptable times of the day or even live games, then Optus can’t deliver realiable service.

What ISP you guys recommend? 

Highlighted

sam66

I'm looking at Aussie Broadband. Australian call centre, detailed network information and offer Fetch TV. I can replace my Optus package for like. Will cost more but I'm willing to pay more for a service that works. I can also get rid of that terrible modem Optus they require for the phone service.

sam66

Just got a call from Optus asking if there is still an issue with streaming NBA League Pass. Said yes; then I was asked to explain the issue.....are you serious Optus! Look at your own fault records and see what the issue is and if it has been resolved. 

Spending $50 million over the decade for stadium naming rights but can't provide decent technical support.

Utah_Get_Me_Two

Long story short, my old man had an Optus tech in his cab that he was taking home last night. This tech gets talking with their friend in the back seat about how pathetic Optus is as a company and how they’re having 2-3hr lunch breaks while they have major faults across the entire network. 

My oldman brings up the fact that I’ve been having an issue with the NBA, the tech says Optus is fully aware of all the faults not just with our NBA and simply aren’t willing to spend the money. The techs friend starts giving their mate a hard time about working for Optus with them being such a joke of a company. The tech agreed and they all had a good old laugh.

True story,  not that we needed something like this to confirm what’s actually going on.

sam66

Well after today this Knicks fan might as well cancel their league pass subscription. Optus & the Knicks are just too much to deal with for another season.

Utah_Get_Me_Two

They’re looking at getting Ray Felton back.

Utah_Get_Me_Two

Has anyone else been told that a technician is required to inspect or install a new cable from off the street into their residence?

I was also contacted the other day and told that the Optus tech team has advised that the NBA is finished for the season. As Optus have been crediting my bills I new where this was going. I happily advised Optus that yes the season has finished and now we have moved on to the Summer League and also advised that NBA League Pass has new content all year round on NBA TV.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
111 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos