Searching...

Re: NBA League Pass Buffering

newline

@reyrea

Did you ever pass the details requested by Shauna?

If so, did you get a reply?

reyrea

Yes...all details has been given to Shauna. Several troubleshooting sessions has passed but Optus is just not able to resolve issue - Problem#20146350 - for me and other clients as proven by this thread. 

newline

@reyrea. Thanks a lot. Disappointing response. Good enough reason to ask for a release from your contract. You could contact the TIO first; may be worth a try. The issue has been raised at Whirlpool.

reyrea

@newline - would it be possible to refund payments for Optus NBN services that were not completely delivered?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
newline

@reyrea- I have no idea. Your question should be raised with Optus.

JasonDC

Hi All,

This is horrendous. The one thing that I have the NBN for is to watch live NBA. I have problems at all times with any live league pass streaming. It plays for 5 seconds and the buffers forever before giving me another 5 seconds. It is better when I am watching replays or condensed games, but any live stream is terrible. Sometimes early in teh morning it is alright but whenever I want to watch a game with friends during teh day I cannot. 

All other streaming works perfectly during this time. Nil issues with netflix, you tube, or the premier league through opotus sports. This is so frustrating. Has anyone had any resolution with this or do we need to change internet providers?

I feel a little bit better that other people are having the same issue and its not just me. 

Cheers,

Jason

Herb23

Well I spoke to optus today about the buffering issues whilst I was logging a fault as my cable service was effected by the third outage in three weeks.

I was told by a team leader that optus technicians have checked the network and this may be a problem with the nba app and that I should contact the nba app support. I explained that I didn't understand how the app could work smoothly when connected to my phone vodafone and telstra mobile but not on my optus home Internet connection.

The saga continues.. Looks like this may not get resolved and that I may have to upgrade my molile data plan.

sam66

This is an Optus issue and they are just trying to pass the buck. They can’t explain how people are using League Pass perfectly on other ISPs and when they switch to Optus it doesn’t work properly. I have also spoken to league pass support and there are no issues at their end.

Ghossst

I have the same problem here on Optus Cable with speed pack. 

At Night I can download at 8MB/sec but can't watch NBA league pass. I can watch youtube in 4k and everything else fine but NBA is just too hard. 

Works during the day, but stopps working around 5pm on weekdays and 4pm on weekends. Seems like congestion issue on Optus end and not a bandwidth issue on my end. 

newline

Suggest you all consider raising a complaint https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
63 Kudos
25 Kudos
24 Kudos
19 Kudos