cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

My internet connection

Reference 23439896
Service is out since 19:30AM 12/01/2021
When is service going to come back?
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: My internet connection

Hi @rmalalasekera, thanks for reaching out to us here.  Very sorry for any frustrations caused.

I have looked into the case reference number you provided and it appears there is an unplanned outage affecting the Internet connection in your area.   The fault is currently under investigation and we are working to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

To check on the status of the outage, you can visit our Network Status Page, click on Fixed Outages tab and enter your full address.  You'll then see the outage reported and you can Report a Fault to enter your mobile phone number and be updated with the latest progress.

Please feel free to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and look at waiving your plan charges for the down-time you've experienced as well as some options to keep you connected to the Internet.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

0 Kudos