Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bigal1959
New Contributor
New Contributor

Modem

How do you get upgraded to the new Sagecom  Modem from the old Sagecom Modem as my my Modem is from when I joined Optus with ADSL2 now I have NBN but still the old Modem.

Jack

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Joeblogs
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Modem

Hi Jack, you should have received a new modem a few days before your NBN was connected. Contact optus on the App or ring  133937 and tell them you did not recive a modem with your NBN order. Make sure you get the correct modem SAGECOM 5366 LTE. That  is the one with 4G back up.

0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Re: Modem

Hey, @Bigal1959. If you can get in touch with us via our Social Media pages on Facebook or Twitter, as our team will be more than happy to assist with this matter further from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.