Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mickdunn00
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Modem

Optus modem failed. Purchased a tplink ac2800, that requires a username and password to connect modem to nbn. 
doesn’t seem to exist. Optus no help

0 Kudos
8 Replies
George_YC

Re: Modem

Hi @mickdunn00,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Optus modem.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
mickdunn00
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have messaged, no help.
I have called, no help.
Have been at it for 5 hours.
Lockdown, trying to work from home, home school because of lockdown. Sick wife, no land line.
No competence at optus
0 Kudos
George_YC

Sorry to hear that @mickdunn00. I'd suggest sending us a DM on Twitter or a PM on Facebook. Our Social Media team will assist you as best as they can. If necessary, they will refer it to the relevant teams. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
mickdunn00
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Let me guess, tr

hey will get back to me in 24-48 hours

0 Kudos
George_YC

Not at all @mickdunn00. They're pretty quick with their responses, you won't be waiting long. Just send them a message, make sure you have your notifications turned on, and they'll reply to you as soon as they can.

0 Kudos
mickdunn00
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Said they can’t help

0 Kudos
mickdunn00
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

They can’t help with access to their nbn unless it’s with their modem. Which I can’t get. I bought one, cost me $350. Too complicated for Optus!

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

0 Kudos