Searching...
Highlighted

Modem delivery time

Playbox2019

Hi , I’m a new customer, I registered for a home NBN on the 17th / today the 20th ..services to be activated on the 26th , just wondering how long does it take to get the modem? no update on my Optus tracker..

Thanks 

Re: Modem delivery time

petergdownload

What NBN technology? FTTP? HFC?

Generally the modem should come out fairly quickly (I'd contact LIVECHAT and confirm your's is on its way and to what address)

Peter Gillespie

Playbox2019

Hi , I did LIVE chat yesterday they say the order was only placed on 17th / usually 5-7 days delivery, but could not confirm it has been sent.

guess I will try again today.  FTTN .

thanks 

Playbox2019

The latest from Optus chat , you will get modem on same day as activate of service.

mmm we will see. 

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Unfortunately its my experience that Optus don't have any way to track deliveries (for staff or customers). They usually notify the customer of the order reciept, when it leaves the warehouse and when its marked as delivered. You might just have to wait.

Peter Gillespie 

Based on your last post (and yes I'd take it with a grain of salt) the service guy can definitely bring the modem along with them (if its an Optus tech and not a NBN tech). There's really no need for a service technician for FTTN activations as far as I know (certainly no need to come into the home) NBNCo might just need to flip the wire in the street cabinet.

Playbox2019

👌, got 2 texts at 3.22am wst.. my modem & fetch tv are on there way. Cheers 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
40 Kudos
32 Kudos
25 Kudos
23 Kudos