cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor zogbot
New Contributor

Missing address in NBN Database, Still not resolved

Hi, I recently discovered my entire suburb is live with NBN including 99% of my street. The problem is my block of units is not in the database/search my address list but a random unit number that doesnt exist is.

I have filed with the Optus team to submit a "missing address ticket" to the NBNco back-end team and was emailed a list of 

required information. The email was sent from the unmanned noreply@ email without any responding address and asked me to enter the information into a template that was not attached or provided.

Please Help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Missing address in NBN Database, Still not resolved

Not too sure on this one however looking up Optus NBN processes for submitting tickets to NBNCo involve a few different ones advising the customer to send their details directly to noreplycm@optus (ending with dot com dot au to avoid spam issues). So acknowledging that is pretty confusing however if that's the e-mail address it came from responding back asking your question should get a response.

If not luck there, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu. 

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor zogbot
New Contributor

Still no progress or response from either optus or nbnco on the matter. After sending additional responses to the nominated address with no reply I contacted an optus agent online about the matter who couldn't tell me anything other than " if it hasn't been resolved then nbnco must not be able to fix it"

Is no correspondence or reply a common occurrence with matters like this?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Was the online agent from LiveChat or Social Media?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor zogbot
New Contributor

Livechat

After being told on the phone by tech support that my "suburb doesn't have NBN yet" when the addresses either side plugged into your checker said otherwise.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me.

Do you have a Social Media account? Please try this team if you do. There is definitely a process for this issue so they should be able to assist (as they Live Chat team really should have as well).

0 Kudos
Top Contributors