cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Missed payment

Hi,

I received an email this morning saying that our Optus payment was late. I changed the payment details some time in the last month to be a direct debit so that's probably why. I can settle it now, but I'd like it to be paid by direct debit if possible, and arrange a "set and forget" payment so this doesn't happen again.

Any help you can provide is deeply appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Missed payment

Hi @GLENNandJESS, thank you so much for reaching out via YesCrowd! 

To confirm that direct debit has been set up correctly and to see your balance, I would suggest checking out your service(s) on your My Optus app or My Account. If you would like us to confirm that this has been set up correctly and/or to confirm your owing balance, for privacy, feel free to reach out to us at any time via our 24/7 Messaging Service via the My Optus App or by sending through a Private Message via Facebook or Twitter

In the event direct debit is set-up correctly and hasn't been applied to your most recent bill, it should apply from your next bill onwards. In this case, I would suggest paying off your owing balance using one of our Payment Methods or via our Secure Online Payment Form

Thank you for your time also. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors