Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DatLe
New Contributor
New Contributor

Lost connection

Hi, My internet lost for more than 3 weeks in the area of Noble Park 3174. I made some call to Optus and they said that the NBN in this area is outstage and don’t know when it will be fixed. Im working at home and have no any phone contract with Optus so they couldn’t do any thing to help. Today I got the full bill require for payment. I would like to know what is going on? Why do I have to pay the full bill for lost connection without any support. I urgently need the connection for working cause my 4G data with Vodafone is nearly empty. Is there any option that can help me having the internet in this Stay home period?
Regards.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Lost connection

Hi DatLe,

Bills don't stop when there is a NBN fault, can understand you're not happy about receiving one but I'm afraid it's not something we can assist with here on our public forum.

Please contact Optus directly to discuss receiving a credit and what options you have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
DatLe
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank Ray for response to me.
You know, I did try to call Optus many times, they push me to use Optus App to send message or even for cancel Service, I told them that I couldn’t use Optus app because after logon just showing “Sorry we couldn’t display your service through your app...”. They took my detail many times, saying will help me and send message through my phone and i had to wait for weeks (call again and again) without any support so far. Sometimes they even hangup my call or push me back to queue waiting on that for 1 hour listening music without any response. Too disappointed and exhausted. What is going on? What can I do to get direct help? Staying home working without the internet that I paid for.
Please help. Now I just want to cancel and leave Optus for this bad support service.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That is disappointing to hear.

Please see this recent post from fellow customer Lewisoz with the current best advice on how to cancel your service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos