Searching...

Live Chat

moore64

I have been trying to connect to live chat but it won't for some reason connect does anyone no what is wrong

Re: Live Chat

Davelew

Hi

Working for me on this link: https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

kangkung

I have had the same problem when using PC. But with iPad live chat is better. Perhaps it is something to do with my internet security Kapersky.

kangkung

In fact I think optus website is not friendly. Most of the time I ended up phoning them to get things done. Some times I do not get e mails. I can not find my usage. After chatting the transcript I requested never reach my inbox. Negative list is longer than this. I wonder why they seperate my service and my account. You have to log in seperately.

moore64

thank you I also have Kaspersky

newline

Ad blockers, uBlock for sure, appear to block activity on live chat. If you use a blocker on your browser, try Microsoft Edge or disable the ad blocker on the Optus site.

SillyGogo

restarted my computer fixed the issue for me the other day

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
89 Kudos
54 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos