Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Laptop WiFi Connect Problem

My laptop can not connect to the FTTC nbntm network from time to time while my phone can.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Laptop WiFi Connect Problem

Hi zhusiyu000,

From what you have described so far it potentially sounds like an issue with the laptop?

Have you tried a different one?

Have you tried directly with the ethernet cable?

More info on our help and support page: WiFi Connectivity and Troubleshooting

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I do not have a cable, but I tried connect my laptop with my iphone hot spot and it works. This case occurred before and it recovered itself, while this time it doesn't.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Are you able to try a different laptop?

There is limited support we can provide here on our public forum with the info you've provided, from here the next step would be to contact the Optus Technical Support team to determine if it is a problem with the Optus connection.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos