Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
puneetmathur
Contributor
Contributor

Landliine not working

Hi there

Our landline has stopped working. Was last checked on Saturday & it was working. 

Calling in - get a message that the phone is turned off

Calling out - can place an outbound call. Times out.

Our Optus mobile coverage is not the best where we live & rely on landline (NBN-VOIP) to make & receive calls.

Phone number:*******

I an unable to reach Optus tech support both via phone and Optus app.

Appreciate if this can be looked at the earliest convenience.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Landliine not working

Hey there, just a heads up; I've removed the homephone number from your post. It's a public forum, we don't anyone get a hold of your personal details.

Can I make sure that you've tried to reboot the modem?

You'll just need to unplug the power supply from the modem, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. 

If that hasn't has made any difference, I'd give our Social Media response team a shot. You can message them directly over Facebook or Twitter. They can submit a referral and organise a call back from a member of our Technical Case Management team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
puneetmathur
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dan

Reboot did the trick! Should have thought of that.

Thank you!

Regards,

Puneet
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, all good! I'm glad it's sorted.

Have a great day! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos