Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Is there really 24/ 7 tech person or is it

Is there tall an 24/ hr person or it it lot  bull crap

As I been trying all day on the mobile  app  an ring to get some one as my wifi  is down out  no computer  data  connection an mt fetch  isn'  connection  to the wifi  an an an  data an i useing all my date on the mobile trying to get some one

You going to pay for my mobile  data  is this keep up i find another service  or go back to tealsta   oputs  has got shocking 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Is there really 24/ 7 tech person or is it

Hi @ninamk, I presume this is in regards to the wide spread NBN outage? For future reference, we do have a network status page where we'll broadcast any known outages or planned maintenance. You can access that page here →  http://yesopt.us/networkstatus. We did have roughly 96,000 customers impacted by the issue which explains why you might have had trouble getting through. Service has since been restored to normal, we really do apologise for the down time this evening. If you do have any other questions or concerns, please send them through and we'll do our best to answer them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos