Searching...
Highlighted

Is Optus having issues with their NBN?

G0tchas

I'm on a 25Mbps(down)speed NBN plan in The Ponds, NSW. We've averaged about 24Mbps since we signed up. Yesterday, it fluctuated alot (5.23Mbps to 24Mbps). So much so I couldn't even watch Fetch TV, Netflix or YouTube lasts night.Our latency was pretty good - around 7, 8ms.Tonight it averags around 11Mbps with a latency between 10 and 25ms. Our up speed is constant around 4.5Mbps.

What's going on, Optus?

Re: Is Optus having issues with their NBN?

caaf

I think NBN is having issues with NBN 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-18/nbn-complaints-to-tio-surge-in-last-financial-year/9058336

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tam001

I’m near Cairns and we lost nbn 12:30pm, still not working. I belive there’s an outage, have no idea how long it will last...does anyone know...?

stinhambo

I'm in Cairns too and we still have no NBN with a flashing DSL light. I borrowed another VDSL modem and got a solid DSL light so it must be a modem issue. 

AlexRH

Hey guys, sorry for the down time you've had there Smiley Sad

We were experiencing an issue with NBN customers in QLD at the time, due to a fibre break.

For future reference, you can check your area for any interruptions that might be affecting you HERE

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos