Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sumanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet issue

Iam having problem with nbn Internet connectivity. Is anybody experiencing the same issue? 

5 Replies
Wingz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Internet issue

same

Sumanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

Really fed up with optus service. Not sure whom you blame, optus or nbn

Wingz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Both! NBN no where to complain. but we are paying Optus. Optus have to fix it, but i know they never want to fix! my problem about 2 weeks optus not going to FIX it! they booked Tech team for me never show up! waited all day for NOTHING!

0 Kudos
Sumanth
New Contributor
New Contributor

It's come back just now. 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi guys, we really do apologise for the outage yesterday evening. We've received reports that the outage has been resolved as of 10:40PM. For those interested, the outage was due to the following server issue.

The issue has stemmed from a DHCP server issue. A DHCP server is responsible for automatically issuing users with a unique IP address. Due to the issue, customers were unable to re-connect/renew their DHCP leases. We noticed services coming back online at roughly 7.30 PM however due to the high number of DHCP requests, it's taken a bit longer than expected to have online modem sessions numbers back to normalised/expected levels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos