Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Internet dropping out

Helpneeded

Did the right thing and changed to NBN continuing with Optus as provider. Had unlimited internet and great service previous to the change- over. Then, no internet for 2 weeks,  waiting for Optus to fix the line beyond the front gate. Now internet is on but it drops out all the time. It’s worst on the mobile phone which drops out and asks us to log in constantly. This holds for a few minutes only at times. So frustrating!

On my last call they escalated my problem to having a technician call me within 48 hours. This didn’t happen. But I did get a Prepaid 4G wiFi modem delivered to me....??

Trying to contact Optus is an awful experience. The wait this morning was 45 minutes but after 30 minutes the phone cut out. I rang again and went through the button pressing process. The wait has increased to an hour! Couldn’t do it...not that patient. Perhaps this afternoon I’ll try again😟

Solution

Re: Internet dropping out

Ray_YC

Hi there,
Please see our help and support page for NBN troubleshooting for dropouts.
If still unable to resolve the issue, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details including any fault reference numbers.
If not, please chat with us.
Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Internet dropping out

Arcola

I have exactly the same issues with Optus. Nbn is extremely bad.  Internet connection on mobile even worse. No reasonable options to contact for help. As soon as my plans expire will walk away and never return. And will tell everyone around not to use Optus. Complete disappointment

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
37 Kudos
30 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos