cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Special_agent69
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet drop out

I signed up 2 weeks ago. NBN working fine then last night it drops out completely. No change to anything. No outage in the area and Optus said they can’t seem me connected to the NBN. Why would this happen for no reason?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Internet drop out

Oh no! That's not what we want for you @Special_agent69. Have you tried Troubleshooting yet? Give those a shot and see how you go. 

Should you continues to have issues after this, please send through your service details to our 24/7 Messenger Teams on the Optus App and we will run some closer checks with you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

There is a reason. You just don't know it yet.

If Optus can't see your modem (or the NBN modem) from their end then the issue is either with Optus or the NBN line itself. They should arrange for an NBN technician to come out and check your line for a fault. Presumably that's what they've said they will do?
0 Kudos
Special_agent69
New Contributor
New Contributor

It’s the crappy cheap modem Optus supply. Plugged in my old modem which is only 2 years old and internet is fine.
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for getting back to us, @Special_agent69. In that case, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors