cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

samktan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet down, call centre closed, Optus app offline, WTF?

So my internet is down, and the Optus call center is closed, they only thing the recording can tell me is to use the Optus app to send a message. But now I see the Optus app is also down for “upgrades”. So how do I get technical support? WTF Optus?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steveee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Internet down, call centre closed, Optus app offline, WTF?

I’m in the same boat (VIC, SE)... and I work nights.... so since midnight when it went down I can’t get any answers... I’m going to move providers, this was the last straw..
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Steveee @samktan ,

You should try the Optus Outage page if you haven't already

FYI Optus are running on a very limited staff. They detail this above (and to the right in bold red).

Some of this is due to unavoidable lock down issues and (IMO) some of it is caused by poor management decisions that have been exposed by stress being placed on an already fragile and disconnected support network. If you want to try elsewhere your next challenge will be getting in touch to cancel your current contracts. My suggestion is to write:

Customer Relations Group   PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106 SA

Good Luck.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What type of internet do you have?

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box to have a look if that’s the issue.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
tvsinh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Your My Optus app is down...so how do i contact optus. i do have the same issue with Nbn connection keeps dropping out or low connection.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors