Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Internet and Phone Lights Red and DSL Light Green

Albus

Hi all,

Bit of an issue here.  The Sagemcom AC Wifi Modem, v1 or v2, started playing up yesterday afternoon and has since died.  I have reset it multiple times, left it off overnight and tried a reset multiple times again today.  I am currently using an older Sagemcom which was originally replaced by Optus due to it dropping out frequently and basically being unreliable.  Any thoughts?  

Modem Errror lightrs smaller.jpg

Solution

Re: Internet and Phone Lights Red and DSL Light Green

Marie

Hey @Albus,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

Have you reported this to our 24/7 Tech team to investigate further for you?

They will complete further testing and can then arrange a new device if needed. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Albus

Thanks @Marie for that.  I must admit that I have been putting off that particular brand of hell.   I understand why it has to be done but .... give me strength.

Albus

@MarieI apologise for my previous comment as the Live Chat support option was not any sort of hardship at all.  The main reason that I was not looking forward to it is that I am the primary, and free,  NBN tech support for the household that contains 2 "kidults" that expect 120% uptime for any network.  The support person understood the issue and has organised a replacement for me - all in 20 minutes or so - even without that pretty picture I posted.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
54 Kudos
27 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos