Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mattsummons
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet Drop outs

I live in Beaumont Hills in Sydney (2155) and have been having constant internet drop outs on Sunday 8th August and so far 9.30am Monday 9th August it has dropped out 4 times this morning (since 8am). As we are working from home and children are participating in home learning, this is very frustrating and the unpredictability is causing anxiety in my children.  Can it please be looked at as a matter of urgency and a solution communicated. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
George_YC

Re: Internet Drop outs

Hi @mattsummons,

Thank you for raising this issue and sorry to hear you're having some issues with your service.

Have you tried out our Home Internet troubleshooting support hub? This may assist with your issues.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos