Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
FELIPIECARLOS
New Contributor
New Contributor

INTERNET DROPOUT

I am experenceing frequent drop out from NBN-Optus Internet connection totally. A soft reboot the Sagecom modem can restore the connection., but it drops out again after while. It has been like this for one month. It is so frustrating,  as I have to reboot the modem every half hour every day. Today I was waiting for talking to one of the technical support team member,s having my phone on speaker mode for almost one hour. Finally I was connected, but all I heard was, "How may I help you? How may I help you? I have no response,so I will hang up." I was actually answaering, but he kept yelling, "How may I help you?"  Gosh, I was listening to the answering machine "music" over and over for almost an hour and all I got was the hanging up on me. I really do not want to call the "technical team" again. I tried "live chat" many times, but it took forever to load the chat page. It is said the "techinical suport is busy" forever. Anybody had experence of going into Optus shop in person?  Does it help? What is the best way to get help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aron_YC

Re: INTERNET DROPOUT

Hey @FELIPIECARLOS

If you have a Facebook or Twitter account send us a private message, or DM, on one of those and our social media team can assist with getting this checked out for you. They may not be able to resolve it as they aren't a technical support team but they can get it raised with the best team to assist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors