cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want OPTUS to remove my telephone service at home and keeping provide NBN service

Hi there

I'd like OPTUS to remove telephone service  (my home No. 02 95876387) for national , local  and all mobile calls. Only provide NBN service to: 5 Cronulla St, CARLTON NSW 2218.

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

My Email: hidden

Mobile: 0414 670612

Thank you!

John Yu                                 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: I want OPTUS to remove my telephone service at home and keeping provide NBN service

@Y-yy  I suggest you edit your post and remove all personal information as it is a Security Risk.
Yes Crowd is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus.
As per the bold red text on the Yes Crowd Home Page and the side of this page Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders. Please don't post personal info.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: I want OPTUS to remove my telephone service at home and keeping provide NBN service

As mentioned, do please edit your post and remove those details.

Optus provide a free landline on the NBN. Means anyone can call you for free. You can remove the 'packs' for outgoing calls if you want (talk to twitter or facebook)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Do what we did - just unplug the phone from the modem.

No more spammers, no more charities soliciting money.

What made it easier was that somehow we had been (without our knowledge)removed from the phone directory - both paper and on-line.

Top Contributors