Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I'm trying to cancel my Optus service

[ Edited ]
nidi

Hi,

I have been wanting to cancel the service for the past two months. I have written 100s of complaints and called the customer care number (which takes 100 hours to pick up the phone call), it's very, very bad service from Optus.

Even for canceling a service I have to lodge so many complaints and calls. I haven't got a single reply from them until now. The only prompt reply is from the Collections department, which again connects you to the customer care number which takes 100s of hours!!!!

What a terrible service!! 

Solution

Re: Cancel the service!!

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi,

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

It definitely shouldn't take all that effort, have you tried contacting us via Live Chat? I've just tested it out and connected to an agent right away. You haven't provided the specifics but if it happens to be a mobile service and you want to keep the number and use it with another provider you just need to arrange it with them.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
52 Kudos
30 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos