Searching...
Highlighted

How to complain

LynneS

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of someone who will actually listern !!!! all phone numbers seem to lead to an overseas call centre where they actually told me there is no way to complain! and that I would just have to wait for my speeds to improve, after talking to umpteen people, all of who insisted I "reset", turn off and on, switch cables etc etc, VERY VERY Frustrated

Re: How to complain

Yeldarb

LynneS

Thanks for that, i had seen this, but the problem is when you ask for the manager they either start getting beligerent and either hang up or just tell you streight out they won't put you through as they have done nothing wrong!!!!! very frustrating or we have been told they will get "complaints" to call us back, but then nothing

Yeldarb

You are correct and it’s probably why the TIO complaints for Optus continue to climb whilst every other isp is improving. I have found myself that if I complain long enough and loud enough I eventually get some action. If that doesn’t work for you then the information on that link I provided may be your only choice.

Nghi

Hey LynneS, so sorry to hear of the experience you're having Smiley Sad Optus don't have a dedicated complaints department per se. Complaints are handled within the area they have arisen. If this is a billing complaint then it would go through a rep then their team leader. If a team leader isn't available then a callback can be arranged. There are further escalation points from there.

Are you experiencing a fault? Did you have a fault reference number we could look into? Was this related to slow speeds only during peak times? We'll try an assist as much as we can here.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
84 Kudos
42 Kudos
33 Kudos
24 Kudos
21 Kudos