Searching...

How phone Optus and get Phillipines

alpalope

Action from Phillipines has always been immediate and promises kept, too dsate none from India.

I think my next move will be to contact thm Ombudsman, as I cannot continue to reset the Optus modem daily.

How to get Optus support from India to get things done

alpalope

I have made 3 calls to NBN support that always take me to India, asking for a replascement black router as I have to reset it daily and sometimes twice.

I am told to expect delivery within 5 days, and I am still waiting.

What kind of Organisation is Optus today?

I am among the first customers to join Optus, as a long term customer, I am disappointed.

Who do I complain to, for the total lack of support?

Re: How to get Optus support from India to get things done

AlexRH

Hi @alpalope, not good to hear that you're still waiting for a delivery of your new modem Smiley Sad

Please get in touch with me via PM here with your account number, full name and DOB so I can track it down. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: How phone Optus and get Phillipines

Dan_C

G'morning @alpalope, I've replied back to your private message.

We will chat with you there Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: How to get Optus support from India to get things done

10000000000GB

It's probably not the router that's the problem. You could try a better quality one from the approved NBN list, and you might get a better result. But the likely source of the problem is copper line quality, or congestion in your area.

There is noone to complain to about the poor service. The two large Telcos are pretty bad, but Telstra phones you back and follows up on mobile complaints. Both are pretty stretched dealing with the shonkiness of the NBN.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
89 Kudos
54 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos