Searching...

Re: How Slow can NBN Go??? Come on Optus get your act together

Tortoise

Well I sent a letter of complaint via registered post to the Optus complaints department in Salisbury SA on the 4th of March. (because of course they dont have a dedicated email for complaints and to call takes about 30 minutes on hold). They still have not responded so today I wrote the TIO and ACCC. Maybe if enough people complain something will be done.

Fordguy

Everyone should be doing that or this sort of thing will just continue.

Fordguy

Everyone should be doing that or this sort of thing will just continue.

Esther

Sorry you felt the need to engage the TIO @Tortoise Smiley Sad A case manager will be in touch with you within the 10 business days outlined by the TIO. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

RONALD106

The Case Manager  and the  TIO  are going to be very busy as it is just getting worse  and more and more customers are going to learn how to do speed Checks and join the que at the TIO

[ Edited ]
naik_michel

optus is the slowest NBN

Fordguy

Hopefully Optus change their attitude towards customers and resolve this soon or they might have a class action heading their way if everyone doesn't get what they are paying for.

[ Edited ]
naik_michel

Optus has a very very slow NBN

3.50Mpbs download  on 100Mbps Optus NBN service every night ! Terrible ! Smiley Sad

More proof ??

Look here since December I signed up to 100MBps/40Mbps plan on Optus NBN.....

Can't get any slower than this: http://beta.speedtest.net/results?sh=0d7d110f28ec9567d071fc6263b8dc2c

Highlighted

naik_michel

Is this the slowest NBN in the southern hemisphere? here's my data on 100Mbps/40Mbps  from the slow Optus NBN line:

(They will try to find all the excuses they can on the phone (Case management) and on this forum with tech support....Repport your results to TIO Obusdman) they will get fined $10,000 per case...

But 2-5 Mbps on 100 Mbps download speed is not acceptable doesn't matter their excuses!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 8.33.46 pm.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 8.33.37 pm.jpg

Want more proof ? Look here on my SLOW Optus NBN 100Mbps/40Mbps plan in Sydney: 

http://beta.speedtest.net/results?sh=0d7d110f28ec9567d071fc6263b8dc2c

Can't get any worst in Sydney City ! Post your speeds cos they are slacking !

SVP7693

NBN Speed.JPG

Just ridiculous! Has been like this every night for months! Thinking of switching to another provider? Any suggestions?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
113 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos